Lineage 2 Top Sponsor

Put Your Banner Here Now!

1 профессия = 100к, 2 профессия = 1кк, 3 профессия = 30кк Саб-класс - прохождение квестом Ноблес - прохождение квестом (или покупка за 200 AORUS Coin) Премиум аккаунт - 500 AORUS Coin на 30 дней Бафф для всех игроков - 1 час Бафф для премиум игроков - 4 часа Авто-лут дропа, кроме хербов Авто-изучение всех скилов Death Penalty - 20% Мобы чемпионы с 20 по 78 уровень Бонус к скорости передвижения +30 Ограничение на игровые окна - 5 окон с одного ПК Ежедневный рестарт в 04:00 по МСК Максимальная заточка вещей - 16 VIP чат для премиум игроков пишется через "-"
IN
5
OUT
207
SERVIDOR SEM ITENS DE DOAÇÕES Rates: 1000x Exp/Sp - Safe: +3 / Max: +16 - Blesserd Scroll Enchant: 75% - Crystal Scroll Enchant: 100% - Safe Farm - Área de Certificado - GK Global - TvT/Siege/TW - Buff Time: 3 h
IN
5
OUT
186
PVP- CRAFT Fresh Server with 600x [Fafurion], Balanced Server, Hot Olympiad and more events Easy to Farm Boss[NO RAID CURSE] Vote for Premium Status FREE
IN
5
OUT
84
Dear friends! We invite you to take part in a game ruled by the most powerful Greek gods: Zeus, Hades and Poseidon! All that is needed is a large-scale, diverse and damn large fashion pantheon dedicated to the ancient phenomena of mankind and began to harm it in every way, gradually bringing the matter to an open conflict. It is up to you to resist the superpowerful tantrums of the gods!
IN
5
OUT
64
Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3 Duração dos Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Máximo Slots de Buffs - 32 Máximo Slots de Dances e Songs - 16 Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10% Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90% Geodata e Pathnodes - Sim Sub-Classe Quest - Não Sub-Classe Level Máximo - 85 Off-line Shop mode - Sim Auto Learn Skills - Sim Rates Experiência (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Itens - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max. Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50% Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Duration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hours Maximum Buffs Slots - 32 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 16 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - Not Sub-Class Maximum Level - 85 Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Rates Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Items - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50% El hora del server, site y Foro - GMT -3 Duración de los Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Max Buffs Slots - 28 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 16 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnodes - Sí Sub-Class Quest - No Sub-Class Maximum Level - 85 Offline mode Shop - Sí Rates Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Drop Items - 1x Enchants Safe Enchant - 5 Max Enchant - 25 Normal Scroll chance - 50% Blessed Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +12 Ancient Scroll chance 60% Weapon 70% Armor max +20 e é seguro Divine Scroll chance - 60% Weapon 80% Armor max +25 Elemental Stone chance - 65% Elemental Crystal chance - 50%
IN
5
OUT
0
EXP 500 SP 500 ADENA 500 CUSTOM SET TT ARMOR - WEAPONS S REATAIL - JEWELLS BOSS TATTOS CUSTOM STATUS RETAIL NPC CUSTOM - GM SHOP - NPC BUFFER - AIOXBUFFER - CLAN MANAGER
IN
4
OUT
1370
Starting 21.10.2017 H5 50x easy mid server with good custom stuff.
IN
4
OUT
666
EXP, SP Adena: 7x, Drop: 1x, Spoil: 6x, Enchant System: Retail, No Clothing, Jewelry and Weapons sales. Donations based only on Scrolls and some services like nick color change.
IN
4
OUT
934
XP:x300 | Adena:x300 | TVT - CTF - DM | Exclusive GM Events| Hats +100 | Vip System | Oly 1 Week +6 Grade (S) | Sieges + Reward (Ticket) | START 11/05/19 18:00H GMT-3. Suport 24H Join Now!!!
IN
4
OUT
224
Servidor | Interlude | Rates 500x | Sets: TT/DY | Weapons: Grade S/ Icarus/ | Farm Itens | Safe+5/Max+16 | NO DONATE
IN
4
OUT
247
PlayerVibe.ru ★ - Interlude x50. Grand Opening 20th FEBRUARY! $$$ FOR TOP 3 CLANS! | REAL ONLINE OVER 1000+! | Best DDoS, Anti-Bot Protection | Just TRY | Join NOW!
IN
4
OUT
107
IN
4
OUT
125
ajude a cresce! l2polux Xp = 300.0 Sp = 300.0 Xp = 2.0 PartySp = 2.0 Adena = 300.0 RateCost = 1.0 Items = 1.0 Stones = 10.0 lItems = 1.0 Manor = 1.0
IN
4
OUT
63
XP/SP: 500x / ADENA: 500x / ENCHANT: SAFE +6 MAX +16 / NORMAL SCROLL: 70% BLESSED SCROLL: 100% to +10 and 78% to +16 - Join us in a world full of battle and adventure.
IN
3
OUT
2226
L2Br Interlude Os melhores servidores de elite desde 2020 Junte-se à nossa guilda de jogadores reais Seja o melhor e o mais forte
IN
3
OUT
324
Freya 50x safe+4 max +12 All itens in game - fishing for books(alternative) no Custom - Free to play
IN
3
OUT
754
Interlude x1000 Full PvP Siege 7 days Oly 15 days Sub Free: LVL80 Start new: LVL80 Nobles : Kill Barakiel Party Go Join
IN
3
OUT
648
For more info please visit our website! Thanks!
IN
3
OUT
304
Bienvenidos al mundo Goddess of Destruction, una gran comunidad
IN
3
OUT
354
L2 Parana Server C4 Exp x35 Sp x150 Adena x250 Party exp /sp x2 Npc Buffer / Shop / Teleport
IN
3
OUT
327
L2-Spear 150x Pvp
IN
3
OUT
230
Lineage 2 Neo Official - Loki x100. It is a base server +1 cumulative subclass. We offer you a unique system in balance between PVP and PVE. We wait for you.
IN
3
OUT
231
Servidor C4 100x. Sets Grades Por Adena. Npc Buffs Basicos em Giran Sytem AIox. Custom Areas
IN
3
OUT
178
Servidor Lineage 50x Interlude
IN
3
OUT
109
Server Lineage 2 High Five Mid Rates x25-x25-x50 no custom, enter now!
IN
3
OUT
23
server interlude 15x pvp gmshop,gkgloal,buffer 1 hora custom zona fram
IN
2
OUT
789
Lineage Brotherhood is a totally free Lineage II server running in its most stable version. We have as main objective, in a broad way, the best possible, with the original server and at the same time creating a unique experience for our players.
IN
2
OUT
614
IN
2
OUT
754
GRAND OPENING DATE 26/12/2017
IN
2
OUT
467
★L2Legacy 75x Interlude★ 31/05/18 ★ | Balanced Classes | Low/Mid Farm | TvT Event | | Olympiad 30 Days | Best DDoS, Anti-Bot Protect | | Staff Active | Events Daily | Many News |
IN
2
OUT
426
One of the most unique mid rate pvp servers of all time be a viking join and become the legend of ragnar lothbrok
IN
2
OUT
379
Safe Enchant +6, Max. Enchant +20, Enchant Rate: 60%, NPC Full Buffer, AIO Buff +30.
IN
2
OUT
423
Interlude Server / PVP and PVE Xp/SP/Adena: 22x Drop: 5x Npc Buffer / Gm Shop (Recipe A and S 100%) and Vip System
IN
2
OUT
383
Server Interlude XP/SP 35x Adena 100x/ Saff +3 Max Weapon +16 and Armor +12.
IN
2
OUT
348
Interlude500xp 500xsp 100xAdena, Middle Rate, PvP , Area Farms SA, Events - Hide, RaidBoss, PVP8x8, Ollympiads 15D,Balanced, Donates, AiO, Weapons, Armors, Jewelry And More.
IN
2
OUT
277
Lineage II PvP Server Spring
IN
2
OUT
321
Community private GM Shop, Buffer, Manager Servise, Blacksmith. Server low prices X7, auto HP, CP, MP potions available certifications for the main / subclasses, max subclass 5, the main event every 3 hours (DM, Dom, Mass Dom, TVT etc.) per week siege, TW and heroes, lord of the castle crown have the opportunity to equip your clan every 30min with an area except as waiting in the siege, max territory flag for the clan is limited to 3 custom expand, where you can add in the selection without having to lose three hours using the stones to trade expanded items PVP items and hero weapons enchantable, Community board - GM private shop, all items, prices are perfect, including a set rate of Aden server, let's try something else. We look forward to you.
IN
2
OUT
299
INTERLUDE CUSTOM PVP!!
IN
2
OUT
196
InformationsrnL2GRIFFON - Lineage 2 Interlude.rnrnTime Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3rnDuration of the Buffs, Dances and Songs - 2 hoursrnMaximum Buff Slots - 34rnMaximum Dances and Songs Slots - 12rnMinimum Chance of Debuffs - 10%rnMaximum Chance of Debuffs - 90%rnOlympiads Max. Enchant - 30rnAnti-Bot System (Gameguard)rnGeodata and Pathnodes - YesrnQuest Sub-Class - NornMaximum Level Sub-Class - 80rnMaster Class - YesrnOffline Shop mode - YesrnAuto Learn Skills - YesrnAuto Learn Loot - YesrnAuto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - NornVitality System - YesrnChampions System - YesrnWedding System - YesrnRatesrnExperience (EXP) - 1000xrnSkill Points (SP) - 1000xrnAdena - 300xrnDrop Items - 50xrnQuest Experience (EXP) - 70xrnQuest Skill Points (SP) - 100xrnQuest Adena - 30xrnQuest Drop Items - 30xrnSpoil - 1xrnWeight Limit - 7xrnManor - 5xrnExtract Fish - 3xrnEnchantsrnSafe Enchant - 5rnMax. Enchant - 25rnMax. Enchant Crystall - 30rnNormal Scroll chance - 60%rnBlessed Scroll chance 75% round +10rnCrystall Scroll 100% chance and it's safernElemental Stone chance - 60%rnElemental Crystal chance - 40%rnModificationsrnFarm System: All hunting areas in the game exclusively drop Adena, equipment and Bloody Coin, Silver Coin, varying only according to their level. The remaining drops, considered disposable on a PvP server (materials, recipes, pieces, etc.) have been completely removed from the game.rnrnNPCs - Weapon, armor and accessory NPCs are uniquely customized to provide a unique experience in a fun and competitive environment.rnrnRaid & Grand Boss: All Raid and Grand Bosses in the game have modified drops and status. The drops and strength of Raid and Grand Bosses will vary depending on your level. Drops can include: Silver Coin, Bloody Coin, Enchant Crystall, Life Stone, Golden Coin, Spellbook.rnrnIt is not necessary to do a quest to go to the Grand Boss, it is possible to teleport directly through Maria (Gk Global), Teleport.rnrnAll configurations and features that were not informed here are Retail, that is, equal to the official Lineage II, or were considered irrelevant.rn
IN
2
OUT
85
Interlude 50x. Buffer free, 24+4 (self-buffs não ocupam espaço). Todos os itens podem ser obtidos in-game. Custom quest sub-class, Noblesse = Barakiel. NO CUSTOM WEAPON/SETS.
IN
2
OUT
12
L2 Quality PvP Server 300x Farm Server Party Farm. Safe +4 Max +20 Set Titanium Set Abyssal Armas Dynasty, Icarus e Abyssal Sist Vip Todos Itens feito em Game Sieg Event TVT e CTF
IN
2
OUT
13
Experiency (EXP) 300x Skill Points (SP) 300x Drop Adena 3000x Safe Enchant +3 Max. Enchant +23 Custons Itens Dynasty / Vesper Eventos ( TvT ) ( CTF ) ( DM ) Olly a cada 30 dias ! Todas classes Jogaveis PvP equilibrado !
IN
2
OUT
15
NO CUSTOM ITEMS | NO DONATION GEAR | GMSHOPS | NPC BUFFERS | VOTE REWARDS | LOGIN REWARDS | AWESOME COMMUNITY BOARD | Rates: 35x XP/SP/Drop/Spoil | 100x Adena | Weapon +5/+16 | Armor +3/+7 | PvP-Craft
IN
1
OUT
1061
193
Details

L2BT
Interlude No custom 100x, craft / farm



IN
1


OUT
20642
High five Server x40 XP:40 Sp:40 Adena: 40 Drop: 10 Spoil: 10 Safe/max Enchante 4/20 Npc Buffer,GK,GM Shop and AIO Farm zones 2 Vote systems!
IN
1
OUT
761
100x ,itens custons, safe +3 max 25, Oly 30 days Siege 15 days ,Custom Shop, Classes Balance All Big BOSS ON 100%. Custom drops Farm Zones Events TvT,CtF,DM, arena 2x2 and
IN
1
OUT
1115
Made by professionals for your enjoyment. The best High Five Server of today
IN
1
OUT
988
Full Custom PvP Server ! 16-04-2017 grand opening at 20:00 gmt +2 we waiting us .!
IN
1
OUT
1168
League Conquer
IN
1
OUT
405
L2Dungeon have lvl/pvp balance. Sample: Dungeon 60-68lvl only this level can invite to dungeon. Server have more armor and weapon and not all item you can't buy from shop monsters also drop good item Dungeon of Dragon will be kamaloka zone mini boss Hard!!!
IN
1
OUT
725