Your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply
with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for
the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what's visible
to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently
- We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web
browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type,
language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor
request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information
is to better understand how our visitors use our website. From time to
time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the
aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our
- We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to
identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information,
other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses
- We use third-party companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our website in order to provide advertisements on our website, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here.
We may use third party cookies to collect anonymous data which may be used to deliver targeted ads.
You can opt out of this by going to the NAI Opt Out page.