l2wildpvp!


Site Information
Category: Lineage 2
Site Name: l2wildpvp
Site URL:http://l2wildpvp.tk
Site Banner:
Active:Yes
Site Description:Experiência (EXP) - 700x Skill Points (SP) - 700x Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3 Duração dos Buffs, Dances e Songs - 2 horas Máximo Slots de Buffs - 24 Máximo Slots de Dances e Songs - 12 Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10% Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant - 20
In This Month: 6
Total In: 6
Out This Month: 54
Total Out: 54




l2wildpvp Information:


l2wildpvp Images:
This user has not uploaded any images.